About Me

My photo
Liwa/AbuDhabi, Middle East, United Arab Emirates
My name is Rayan, I feel ok, and i'm in love with you =D

Friday, July 12, 2013

Ramadhan's Journal#2 : Beards and Commitments

 Day#2:

During fasting: 30/30 Class for one hour, (LesMills 30 min RPM, 30 min Body Pump), 600+ Colories

After Iftar: None




“Pain is only a bee sting…..Just ignore it! ugh!” , “You’re already here, you can’t stop!” , such thoughts swarming my brain right at the tip of the last set, its sweaty, its miserable, and I’m turning my head right and left looking for my towel. “I’ll make sure I’ll double the count next time.”, well everything is assumed easy when said than done, but at least I’m resting on high hopes.


Only after I cool down, I keep wondering “I could have done better”, or “I had the energy to do more!”…I can’t really identify why I didn’t do more than what I aimed. Does my body have an overdrive button installed somewhere as in any mechanical machine?! Where the hell is it?! I believe there is an answer that will lead me to that overdrive button, into a state of mind where physical energy becomes unlimited….



This Ramadhan is a perfect condition to arrive closer to a conclusion at least. I’m obliged as a Muslim to fast, and I am restricted as Rayan to exercise everyday….But this time I’ll supersize my workout just to reach that state of mind, or higher. As a commitment, I’m keeping a beard till this month is over…Just to remind myself every time I look in the mirror that I have homework to do…to find the way to my “overdrive button”. 


No comments:

Post a Comment