About Me

My photo
Liwa/AbuDhabi, Middle East, United Arab Emirates
My name is Rayan, I feel ok, and i'm in love with you =D

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Ramadhan's Journal#15: Got "Tire"d


During Fasting:

Recovery Day

After Iftar:

Recovery Day



Wednesday came as if my body was crying for it, its recovery day and its time to stretch and pamper some of my sore muscles. I'm not in the mood to discuss fitness today in this journal entry. I felt like my life was hungry for an upgrade.

I thought I would seek something to upgrade in my car, and lucky for me it is recommended for drivers at this heat of summer to change tires to avoid unexpected accidents. I took a distant look at my car and thought...."Rims"...

I've had those rims on my wishlist for sometime but it wasn't yet available in the market, I made some phone calls to the agent and he had them shelved, so I took myself to have a peek....NV Method full black rims, could it get any better than that?!

And there goes an adventure in getting some new tires with the iranian fellows in the market, endless negotiations and quality checks for some over priced tires. Can't blame em, its a low season and they are low on stock till next shipments on september...However the fact remains that the longer the negotiations, the better the price...I got my cooper 285x70x17 tires for a good deal.

I still need to get a new Kings shock absorbers and a light bumper to be ready for winter off-roading, Eid would be perfect time to get em!

No comments:

Post a Comment