About Me

My photo
Liwa/AbuDhabi, Middle East, United Arab Emirates
My name is Rayan, I feel ok, and i'm in love with you =D

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Ramadhan's Journal#17: Last Heart Beat To Wonderland

-->


Day#17 Exercises:
During Fasting: RPM (675+ colories)

After Iftar: Body Pump  (560+ colories)



He was my neighbour in the spinning session, I didn't feel anything unusual until at the end of the recovery track. I noticed him leaning forward and back frequently, trying to catch a breath right at the top of his throat. I went nervous when he began turning his head right and left as if he was lost. I can hear a low tone of his voice stuttering random words , nevermind the curses I heard but from the look of his face I could tell that he was going to "switch off".

It didn't take long enough until he lost his balance and went unconsious. Luckily his head hit the cushion saddle of the bike next to him, but his feet were still strapped to the pedal which could have bent his ankle.

The moment he fell off, I quickly ran to get a a hold of him and remove his feet off the straps, another lady came and pulled him away to the back of the studio. It didn't take the guy longer than a few second till he was back from wonderland. I thought that he was fasting, but he wasn't...I was glad, cause he could recover by drinking water at least.

I was thinking if the same could happen to me right out of the blue...I recalled the death of famous body builders such as Zyzz, who died of a heart attack in a sauna room at the age of 22. Too young to die isn't it?!

We could think of ourselves safe by "pushing the limits" for a better fitness level. Maybe there is no escape from such body failures with or without exercise anyway!....I'm not sure...But i'm only sure about one thing...Is to know when to stop when you're body is crying for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment