About Me

My photo
Liwa/AbuDhabi, Middle East, United Arab Emirates
My name is Rayan, I feel ok, and i'm in love with you =D

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Ramadhan's Journal#18: Just Be There...Just Be There

Day#18

Exercises during Fasting:


RPM Morning Session + 30/30 Afternoon Session


Exercises after Iftar:


None




I can’t escape that awful moment at my caravan’s doorstep when I don’t get the right key into the keyhole from the first try. It's burning hot and dusty which urges me to get in quickly. My vision gets clouded as soon as I enter, and a fresh AC breeze begins guiding me to the bed room. It is that attractive bed, with the sheets soft and tidy, cold puffy pillows full of air waiting for my dive jump. I emptied my pockets, unbuttoned my shirt, and with my sweat on I hugged that bed from both far two ends. Never mind a shower at such times. 


I woke up with difficulty to lift my heavy head, and a look at the clock shows Iftar was only 2 hours away. A Pair of sneakers was staring at me right at the corner of the room, as if they were calling me to the gym. To be honest, I felt so fat that day that my brain was gambling if I should answer the call or not.


Sleeping never gets sweeter than it is at this moment, when you’re covered with the warm sheets, and your head already diving deep at the pillow. Getting up is a difficult fight to win. However, I thought “Just be there”, I mean just move my foot and put them in that sneaker, and make my way to the gym. I mean to never think of what exercises to do there, but simply “Just be there”….


That’s what I do to win over my laziness, I just put in my mind “Just Be There” and I will be obligated to exercise. It works all the time! No regrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment