About Me

My photo
Liwa/AbuDhabi, Middle East, United Arab Emirates
My name is Rayan, I feel ok, and i'm in love with you =D

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ramadhan's Journal#20: Review on my past 10 days


Total exercises: (Including the 20th)

During Fasting:

4x RPM Sessions (675+ Calories per session)

1x Body Pump Session (600+ Calories per session)

3x (30/30 Session, 30 min RPM, 30 min BP, 600+ Calories per session)

1x TRX session (550+ Calories per session)

1x  - 300 Pushups in 15min (20 pushups per min, remaining of the min is recovery)
      - 5 min straight plank (30 sec recovery after each min)
      - 6 min side plank on both sides total (30 sec recovery after each min)

16 Kilometers Run (1000+ Calories)

After fasting:

2x Body Pump sessions (600+ Calories per session)

1x  - 400 Pushups in 20 min. (20 pushups per minute, remaining of the minute is a recovery.
      - 5 Min straight Plank (30 sec recovery after each minute)
      - 6 Min side Plank total on both sides (30 sec recovery after each minute)

1x  - 300 Pushups in 15min (20 pushups per min, remaining of the min is recovery)
      - 3 min straight plank (30 sec recovery after each min)
      - 4 min side plank on both sides total (30 sec recovery after each min)

1x  - 300 Pushups (15 Pushups in every minute, and the rest of the minute is recovery)
      - 6 min plank (30 seconds recovery after each minute)
      - 6 min side plank, 3 min on each side (30 seconds recovery after each minute)




Exercises done in the past 10 days are quite reasonable, but could have been more. It was just because I was busy with my new job assignment which ate my day time fully. I found difficulties in managing my exercise timings after my duty was over. However, I did the best I could with what I had in hand.

Truth is, as soon as I recieve a phone call from my work colleagues, and I can't help but to fall for peer pressure ....Late night tent gatherings...Plenty of food and drinks...The usual Ramadhan evenings...Can't miss those easily.

This time I have reduced my Cardio activity and focused more into core strengthening, not much of fancy abs that I got but at least I'm on my way there. The static nature of core exercises bores me, especially when holding the position with stability makes is quite tough. I believe If I adapt, it will become easier with time.

I would be lying if I said that I havent gone on my knees during my pushups and planks, but it was just for a split second and back up again...I know that i've done well when my arms start shaking, with my eyes closed and a mind full of echoes screaming "Hold On"...That feeling of hope is quite satisfying....




No comments:

Post a Comment