About Me

My photo
Liwa/AbuDhabi, Middle East, United Arab Emirates
My name is Rayan, I feel ok, and i'm in love with you =D

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Ramadhan's Journal#21: Get Them Written, Get Them Done

-->
Day#21

During Fasting: RPM (675+ Calories) + Body Pump (560+ Calories) back to back.

After Iftar: None




I'm quite astonished by the outcomes of this journal, I'm getting this sense of commitement towards fitness since the day I started...The kind of feeling that I'm unable to sleep before writing an activity or two in my daily entries...In other words, my days would be wasted if I didn't write my exercises down, and the only way to write them down, is to have them done.

A time-based plan and a goal will certainly create commitment...Another reason for me to wake up in the morning, to feel alive and hopeful. There is no reason to stop when there is a reward at the finish line, even when the road is paved with struggles, the only way out of that struggle is to go in.

The evil side for commitment is becoming a slave to the plan, the continious dissatisfaction seen in one's self no matter ammount of success is achieved. That look in the mirror that you're body is not fit enough, while others would dream to have yours...Same goes when too much money is not enough, a person ends up killing himself, his time, and his family for more.

That evil side turns us blind at times, until we open our eyes then look at our hands for all the things we own and capable of doing. Only then we will realize how blessed we really are...

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to this. Honest words and thoughts.
    We just need to remind ourselves of the long journey we have endured to get to this point. Whenever I feel unsatisfied I just compare myself to the person I was and I immediately thank God for the things and incidents I have overcome.
    Keep it up ^_^

    ReplyDelete