About Me

My photo
Liwa/AbuDhabi, Middle East, United Arab Emirates
My name is Rayan, I feel ok, and i'm in love with you =D

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Ramadhan's Journal#25: Fitness Buffet

Day#25

During Fasting:

RPM (Early morning session)

30/30 (30min BP+ 30min RPM)

After Fasting:

None


-->

Doing the same exercises over and over again! Its like a chewing gum when it runs out of flavor, but yet I didn’t spit it out…The burden of exercising weights and cycling during fasting have already been part of my comfort zone…In terms of dehydration, I’m already a camel, maybe this journal have proved my Bedouin genes anyways -_-


Speaking of the daily Les Mills routine, I can go heavier loads, or tighter resistances on my legs, but I’m hitting the same muscle group everyday! Painful, but my body is already familiar with that pain. If I could shift that pain randomly to various weak muscle groups! Poor body will get confused!


I admit that I’m too lazy to break a routine or try new exercises, a left-over behavior I still treasure since my obesity days. However, I will treat my body with surprises, and best way to start is to get a TRX rope and hang it in my deserted lonely caravan! It has a big collection of moves that can be performed by only body weight, a guarantee for sore muscles the next morning…


But wait a second…. If I spend my time on TRX instead, then all the muscle groups I deliberately worked on would be lost ._. I think I should make my own fitness buffet, a little bit of TRX, with a little bit of cycling, Maybe add new dishes of circuit training, or even plan for special nights, hmmmm…. “Insanity nights”?! sounds cool :D

No comments:

Post a Comment