About Me

My photo
Liwa/AbuDhabi, Middle East, United Arab Emirates
My name is Rayan, I feel ok, and i'm in love with you =D

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ramadhan's Journal#27: I Am a Camel


Day#27

During Fasting: RPM + Circuit Training

After Iftar: RPM



I didn't care much about the dangers of dehydration until I did some research online, and recieved a lecture from my brother after he read my blog. He wasn't satisfied by my activities during fasting, his advice turned a big argument into a fight...He cares about me I know, but I got a commitment to fullfill..He won't get my perspective unfortunately.

Looking back at the total exercises I had this month during fasting, I believe that I would have easily got a kidney failure if I wasn't careuful on my water conservation. My heart would have abandoned me for all the torture and pain I had it dealing with. The body completely shutsdown as a result, and my valuable kidneys and heart are the last organs I want damaged in my body. They better be pink too!

However, if I don't train my body to handle higher levels of dehydration, wouldn't that be healthy afterall!? Its like a survival trait that helps me last longer at least, I mean adapting to extreme conditions where a normal person may not withstand or fail to confront...Isn't that fitness?!

I didn't intend to become a camel.....sure a glass of water would make me feel refreshed, but I feel fasting have taught the body to carefully consume water to keep my body functioning under the exercise loads. The image of a cold sweating glass of water have slowly evaporated from my mind, waiting is becoming easier and easier day by day....Isn't waiting what camels are best for?!  

No comments:

Post a Comment