About Me

My photo
Liwa/AbuDhabi, Middle East, United Arab Emirates
My name is Rayan, I feel ok, and i'm in love with you =D

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ramadhan's Journal#28: A Perfect Moment for Transformation

-->
 Day#28
-->

During Fasting: RPM + BP back to back

After Iftar: None




An honest look at my body shows that it has stopped getting into shape. Indeed I'd desire a body just like Bruce Lee's, and I have to face my reality that no matter how hard I try, I'd be chasing an illusion because simply I can't fight my genes. I'm not complaining really, and as long as my joints are lubricated, and my legs can hold me standing, then i'm allright!

Sadly, fitness is marketed as a magic tool rather than a life basic necessity. Our busy city lives have de-valued the importance of exercising as a habit, it is more like an emergency response based on health diagnosis results. Obesity, Diabetes, Cholestrol, Blood pressure, etc shouldn't be the motivator for us to jump off the couch everymorning for a workout.

What if our bodies doesn't respond to change anymore?! Well maybe its not the perfect moment for a transformation yet, or maybe it has reached a finite end to where it has stopped shaping. We should accept ourselves as far as we are satisfied with the work we put into our bodies, and the body will respond to become an efficient and healthy machine as a reward.

It's just a matter of being patient...


Photo reference: http://www.bodycompositionwebinar.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment