About Me

My photo
Liwa/AbuDhabi, Middle East, United Arab Emirates
My name is Rayan, I feel ok, and i'm in love with you =D

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ramadhan's Journal#29: The Final Entry



It took me some time to carefully pick up the words for the this entry, I wasn't sure how I'd end it, but here goes my final entry.....and I wish that these words would fit best for a conclusion.

I came across a good deal of arguements regarding the information I wrote in selected pages of my journal. I'm glad that there are people who saved their criticism for a "face-to-face" arguement rather than posting a comment.

I was happy to listen to those people, and see how different their perspective from one another...Some explained their reasons without a sense of belief, but a piece of information they heard or written in a health magazine. There are others who shared their previous experiences in fitness with an urgent need to change my perspective....The kind of which when I face dillema, they'll be the first one to jump and say "Didn't I warn you"...

I'll keep listening, because simply I'm looking for possible options that could fit a step forward not a one back. Thing is, there is no single way of life that is absolute right, and obstacle-free...I believe that it is a self correcting process guided by experiences and honesty in reaching the target...It is self correcting no matter where the starting point is....

I'll be sure that one year from now, Lots of changes would make me laugh when I read this journal again...I wonder what my children would say when they read these silly ideas in the next 20 years....I have to admit, this journal was good times to me, and I really had fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment